Tower PRO 9.1 macOS
Tower is the most powerful Git client for macOS that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
Better than Ever: the NEW Tower!
Stunning new features like Pull Requests, Interactive Rebase or Quick Actions and countless improvements make the new Tower the best Tower ever.
Drag and Drop • Undo everything • A unique Conflict Wizard • File history • Extensive documentation • Great customer support… Tower helps you master version control with Git.
Pull Requests • Single-line staging • Interactive Rebase • Submodules • Git LFS • Git-Flow • File History • Blame • Cherry-Pick • Get access to all of Git’s power.
Quick actions • Single-click cloning • Automatic stashing & fetching • Quick open • Become more productive with Tower.
• git-svn support
• File history
• git-flow support
• Submodule support
• git-lfs support
• Blame view
• Single-line staging (per-line committing)
• Discard chunks/lines
• Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
• Support for Bitbucket team accounts
• Support for full-screen and Retina displays
• Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later