Super LRC Editor 6.28.1 MAS macOS
Lyrics Editor Can Import Pure Lyrics.
1. Click the open mp3 button to open a mp3 file;
2. Click the play button to play;
3. Click the plus button to add a lyric on the right time;
4. After finished the lyric editing, click the save button to save the lrc file.
You can also open a .lrc file to load the old lyric contents.
You can also open a .lrc file (pure lyric file without time label) to load.
You can paste pure lyrics text (without time labels) in ‘Import text’ window.
You can edit last lrc contents (with time labels) in ‘Edit lrc’ window.
1. Added the function of two finger scrolling Wave Form, or use the middle scroll button of your mouse to scroll Wave Form;
2. Added function of click and drag red flag;
3. Added function of tag mode: click “T” to log current lyric to current time;
4. Add Function: Import Pure Lyric Text;
5. Add Function: Export pure lyrics from the editor.
6. Add access key for main operations: Tag[T], Play[P], open Mp3[M], open Lrc[L], Add lyric[A], Clear lyrics[C], Save lyrics;
7. Add keyboard action: [Delete] key to remove a lyric row;
8. After checking ‘⇣’ and ‘⇪’, wave form will scroll to the right flag position while you click some lyric row.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later • Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/app/super-lrc-editor/id1484091392