Sketch 80 macOS
Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
- When typing a new position or dimensions in the Inspector, you can now use the operators
yas stand-ins for the width, height, X, and Y of the selected element(s). Try setting a rectangle’s height to
wto quickly make it a square. These operators work with maths too; try setting the width to
2 * wto double the layer’s current width.
- You can now click to select an element inside a selected Artboard without having to deselect the Artboard first.
- Alpha masks will now match the scale and zoom values you use in the Canvas — and when exporting.
- We’ve improved the way we display progress updates when opening a Workspace document.
- Fixes a bug where configuring an Artboard to have a fully transparent background color would cause the contents of the Artboard to be hidden.
- Fixes a bug where the arrangement of characters in flipped Text Layers would be inverted when converted to outlines.
- Fixes a bug where text could appear duplicated on the Canvas when editing text overrides with text transforms or emojis.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when scaling down images.
- Fixes a bug that could cause certain documents not to open in the Mac app if they were saved in a much older version of the Mac app.
- Angular gradients will now match the resolution you’ve set in your document when exporting.
- Fixes a bug where, when using dark mode in macOS Monterey, dark Text Styles could be displayed as light text against a light background in the Components Popover.
- Fixes a bug that could cause the cursor not to update when adjusting the width of the sidebar.
- Fixes a bug that could cause shadows within instances placed on the same page as their Symbol Source to appear clipped while editing the Source.
- Fixes a bug where you couldn’t preview a prototype in macOS Monterey if the
Live Textfeature was enabled in the System Preferences.
- Fixes a bug where fonts in Library Symbols could render differently between local and Workspace versions of the document.
- Fixes a bug where your selection in the Layer List could display some elements incorrectly if there was no scrollbar.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when dragging export previews from the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug that could mark existing Symbol instances as “missing” in some cases.
- Fixes a bug where uploading a document to your Workspace would ignore any custom name you’d set.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later 64 bit