ScreenFloat 1.5.20 macOS
ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots which float above all other windows so that information is always readily available.
- ScreenFloat is the ideal choice for anyone tired of moving and resizing windows around just to access a piece of information hidden behind them.
- It is a great way to transfer not copy-paste-able information to another application.
- It is also an excellent tool to store information for later use.
ScreenFloat offers you a great way to organize your shots with the built-in “Shots Browser”, which lets you tag and name shots and organize them in “Collections” and “Smart Collections”, sorted by criteria you specify.
Improvements in ScreenFloat v1.5.19:
- When choosing to override a file in the Save as dialog, the file is actually overridden
- You can now choose the file type to save images as in the Save as dialog
- When attempting to open more than 10 shots at once from the Shots Browser, a warning dialog is shown to help prevent accidental openings
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor