PhotosBlender 2.0.1 macOS
PhotosBlender is an app for combining photos horizontally or vertically using gradient blending at the seams where they are joined. If the result is not what you expected, double check that the size and resolution of the images are similar.
PhotosBlender will “trim” the result to match the width and or height of the smallest photo. If you want to create “arrays” of blended photos simply blend your photos horizontally first, saving each result, and then blend these results vertically. In other words, you can blend your blends!
- Blends photos to create photomontages
- Blends vertically or horizontally
- Blend your blends to create arrays of blended photos
- Variable blending gradient or overlap
- Save results to disk
- Copy result to clipboard
- Updated with a new blending mechanism for faster better results.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later