NeoOffice 2017.32 MAS Multilingual macOS
NeoOffice is an office suite for Mac that is based on OpenOffice and LibreOffice. With NeoOffice, you can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Two engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time. Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that you will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
- NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
- File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
- Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
- Native Mac grammar checking
- Native Mac text highlighting
- Support for Mac Services
- Native floating tool windows
Before you buy NeoOffice, please click on the “Support” link and read the installation notes.
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bug:
- After exiting a presentation, the macOS menubar and Dock would remain hidden in certain cases when there are document windows in full screen mode
This version also includes a fix for security vulnerability CVE-2021-43527 in Mozilla Foundation’s NSS cryptographic library.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64bit