NCH WavePad Audio Editor Pro 17.05 macOS
This audio editing software is a full featured professional audio and music editor. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
Audio Editor Features
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Recommended Free VST Plugin Effects
- Includes free sound effect and music library
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr and many more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech) and voice changer
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
- Supports sample rates from 6 to 196kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Includes its own CD ripper with ‘ultrafast’ rip mode and cddb music database lookup
- Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Zulu DJ software and Express Burn CD Recorder.
- Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes
Typical Audio Editing Applications
- Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
- Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet with the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
- Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
- Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
- As a music editor (includes ringtones creator formats).
- Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
- Voice editing for multimedia productions (use with our Video Editor).
- Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later