Mate Translate 8.1.1 MAS Multilingual macOS
Mate Translate (was Instant Translate) allows you to translate words and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and browse through already-done translations in the history. You can quickly swap languages in the pop-up using Control+S.
- 100+ languages supported
- offline history of translations
- translate in the pop-up window that’s always in the menu bar
- translate selected text from the context menu
- open the pop-up with a shortcut
- autorun as the Mac starts
- pin the pop-up window above all other windows
- insert contents of the clipboard
- Welcome the brand-new Safari extension. Browse the web without noticing that some pages may be in a foreign language. Mate will translate them seamlessly before you even see the contents. It works perfectly with 40+ languages.
- We also revamped the on-page translation tooltip. Now you can change languages right from there.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor