iZotope RX 9 Audio Editor Advanced v9.1.0 AU | VST | VST3 | STANDALONE | AAX | macOS
Trusted by top post production engineers to quickly and reliably deliver clean audio.
With version 9, we’ve added new features and functionality to address some of the most common repair problems that exist in today’s post projects, making it the definitive choice for audio post production.
Surgical noise removal
Use a variety of selection tools to tame, replace, or completely remove any unwanted noise.
Work in the DAW or the app
RX comes with a versatile set of plug-ins and app modules to deal with hum, clipping, noise and much more.
With machine learning and assistive technology RX can listen to your audio and instantly offer suggestions to fix or improve it.
What’s new in RX 9?
Let your dialogue shine
Using new iZotope machine learning in Dialogue Isolate, extract clean dialogue from non-stationary background noise such as crowds, traffic, footsteps, weather, or other noise with highly variable characteristics.
Instantly eliminate hum
Use the new Dynamic mode in De-hum to safely remove any amount of hum, ring, buzz, or interference without artifacts or affecting the quality of the audio.
Movement brings scenes to life
Seamlessly connect dialogue and ADR cuts with real background movement and textures with the new Complex mode in Ambience Match. Quickly match ambiences never before possible: ocean, wind, traffic, crowds, and more!
– Improved Static De-Hum UX
– Spectral Editor Options menu border appeared distorted.
– Inaccurate status message appeared upon enabling Adaptive mode in the De-hum plugin.
– RX application did not request access to the microphone – effectively disabling the recording feature.
– Unable to recalculate waveform statistics because there is no option to see “BS.1770-1” measurements.
– ARA crash when clicking “revert” before clip was loaded.
– Various additional bug fixes.