HighTop 1.2.11 macOS
HighTop is the most convenient way to work with favorite local folders, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Avoid hunting for Finder windows, digging up a buried Desktop, or loading a browser tab.
Simply put, HighTop is a tree view of your files, and it’s packed with macOS integration.
– Minimal learning curve and setup.
– Drag and drop to and from folders in the app to move, upload, and download files and folders.
– Drag and drop files and folders on the dock or menu bar icon.
– Drag and drop to a “drop panel” that is displayed when files are dragged in macOS.
– Quickly search as you type across all cloud accounts and favorite local folders at once.
– Cloud accounts are accessed securely and directly using official libraries.
– No servers in the middle handle your data.
– No user data is collected by the app.
– Easily switch between menu bar and window views.
– Minimal usage of system resources compared to other file browsers and cloud storage clients.