Dynaper Dynamic Wallpapers 1.5.3 macOS
Create your own dynamic desktop wallpaper (time-shifting/solar-shifting/light&dark) on macOS Mojave & Catalina & Big Sur. Full-support of wide-gamut colors for photographers.
Dynaper makes it easy to create a native time/solar-shifting/light&dark HEIC wallpaper that changes throughout the day. Wallpapers made by Dynaper are supported by macOS Mojave & Catalina & Big Sur and can be set as wallpaper in System Preferences.
Simply drag & drop your images and change the display time for each image. Dynaper will change time automatically if the image contains EXIF metadata or contains a time suffix in the filename. For a quick time change using the autosuggest feature. For solar-shifting wallpaper run Solar Wizard where you can export it.
Dragging an image out of Dynaper will create a time-shifting text that contains normalized time and parameters that one can use for manual HEIC creation.
- time helper (convert time to normalized time)
- solar helper (convert location to solar dаta: altitude and azimuth)
- solar wizard (convert many locations to solar dаta: altitude and azimuth)
- HEIC metadata (view HEIC metadata used for wallpaper display)
- Create Light and Dark Wallpaper (wallpaper that automatically adapts to appearance change)
- strip still images helper (removes Dark/Light appearance metadata from dynamic wallpaper image)
Top In-App Purchases Full Version – included
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor