Data Guardian 7.0.2 macOS
Data Guardian is a secure database application. Security and privacy are two of the most important issues in today’s world; leaving passwords on sticky notes around your computer simply will not cut it anymore. Data Guardian is a secure database application with up to 448-bits of Blowfish encryption – regardless of how sensitive your data is. Create multiple databases in Data Guardian for a variety of purposes such as an address book, customer database, christmas shopping list, journal, password manager, or even notepad.
Easily create categories to store records, and even apply custom color labels and icons! Change the view options for each category to see the information you want, and even add your own custom data fields. Do not be stuck with a program which forces you to input your information into predefined fields. Enter the data you need to, not what you are forced to.
Aside from Data Guardian’s easy to use Keychain integration to autofill passwords on Web sites, it also offers a variety of other tools and features to enhance each record. Dial phone numbers through your modem with a single click, create new e-mail messages, generate secure passwords (based on an algorithm of your choosing), and even synchronize two databases.
This upgrade is free for users owning an active subscription or a non-subscription “lifetime license.” No action is required other than downloading the new version from our web site and unlocking as normal with an e-mail address. For all other users, orders for the current version can be purchased on our web site.
- Fixed divider between collections and main records list drawing as the wrong colour.
- Fixed Print as Displayed using wrong icon color.
- Fixed inactive main list drawing icon colors wrong for selection.
- Fixed height for text field areas on macOS Monterey.
- Modernized icons for collections list.
- Icons in collections list now respect OS accent color on macOS.
- Locked screen now supports dark mode.
- Bulk Editor now uses OS native controls.
- Added Add Field menu item to Record menu to add an extra, more intuitive, approach for how to add a field to a record.
- Record action icons modernized with hover effect.
- Disclosure arrow next to field name ditched in favour of a button with an ilipsis to the right.
- Database file type associations fixed on Windows and also icon assigned.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.0 or later