CleverFiles Duplicates Finder 2.0 MAS macOS
Find and remove duplicate files and folders on your drives and cloud storages fast and safely.
“Where’s that file? Ah, I’ll just download it again. I need a copy of my photo album to edit it tomorrow. What are all these files here? Let me back them up now and deal with them later.” Yes, we are all busy. Also, we are always in need of more disk space. Let CleverFiles Duplicate Remover help you find what you no longer need, and never needed, and will never need again – duplicate data!
Facts: every hard drive gets more and more duplicate files every day; almost every cloud storage account in use inevitably gets crammed with duplicate photos, songs, documents, videos. We all know this. CleverFiles Duplicate File Finder can fix this for free.
You are about to download a simple elegant app to scan your Mac for all kinds of duplicates… fast. Need more power? It also features flexible auto-selection rules, so you don’t need to manually scoop through the duplicates. It produces accurate results in seconds on drives of any size, and is extremely capable at comparing the contents of your cloud storages, so you can save on pricey cloud space.
Our professional duplicate cleaner for Mac makes the menial task of finding wasted storage space simple by locating duplicate files for you and giving you the option to automatically or manually delete the unwanted ones. Give it a try, it’s free!
Here’s what our free Duplicate File Finder can do:
- find duplicates on the whole drive, scan a single folder or multiple locations – fast and secure
- batch auto-select duplicates with one click
- let you choose how you want your duplicates removed
- preview your duplicates before tossing them away
- create symlinks for deleted duplicates to keep apps dependent on those files running
- keep configurable exclusion lists
- let you search duplicates
Don’t let your duplicates pile up. Keep your disk clean and system smooth with CleverFiles Duplicate Remover.
- New removal options: Trash, permanent or move to specific folder
- New: setting priorities to source locations to improve automatic duplicates curation
- Refreshed file removal algorithms
- Improved support of mounted network folders
- Improved QuickLook support for detected duplicates
- Better handling of zero-size duplicates
- Multiple UI enhancements
- Changing preferences affects existing scanning results
- Improved management, expanding and collapsing of the found duplicates list
- Filtering improvements
- Stabilizations in previous session loading
- Improved UI localizations
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor